The French coach emphasised on the number of lost balls
After Madrid's late win in Las Palmas, the Merengue coach Zinedine Zidane appeared in press conference and seemed obviously concerned by the actitude of his team.
- "I'm not happy with my team's game. I'm happy with the three points.
- "If we hope to win something in what's left of the season we have to play better. This is obvious. Like this we're not going anywhere."
- "To play like we did in the second half, is impossible. I want to replay the game in video. I'm convinced we can do another game."
El jocThe game
- "We lost an incredible amount of balls."
- "I always say I'm not worried when we have the ball, but today I was worried!"
- "Arbeloa is a Madrid player, and I think that tonight he played really well."
- "He was the only one not to have played minutes with me."
Here are Zidane's statements:
Zidane: "Si queremos esperar algo de lo que viene por delante tenemos que jugar mejor.Así no vamos a ninguna parte".https://t.co/3bPWYh5lLb— La casa del fútbol (@casadelfutbol) 13 de març de 2016