The German talked about the fact of sharing job with Claudio Bravo in Barcelona
The German Marc-André ter Stegen talked about the fact of sharing job with Claudio Bravo in FC Barcelona. Interviewed by the German magazine "11Freunde", the goalkeeper admitted he is not living a pleasant situation and he also explained he has a cordial relation with Bravo.
Here you have his best statements:
Not feeling like the substitute
- "I don't feel like the substitute goalkeeper. I have never seen a second goalkeeper who constantly plays in the Champions League."
- "It's normal that Barça need more than one top high-level goalkeeper."
- "The situation is not pleasant, it's not a secret. But obviously I'd like to play all the matches."
Relationship with Claudio Bravo
- "I have a cordial relation with Bravo."
- "We have no problems, we talk constantly. Although I would never wish him something bad, I always want to beat him."