He postpones the debate on his renewal to the end of the season
Last week, some English media had published that Marc-André ter Stegen had sealed a deal to play next season for Manchester City, the team Pep Guardiola will coach. After the game against Atlético Madrid, the Blaugrana goalkeeper was interviewed in the radio program 'Al primer toque' of Onda Cero and he denied categorically those informations.
Manchester City signing
- "No. It's not true."
- "There are a lot of games remaining this season. The most important for me is that I play well and that we win games."
- "We'll see at the end of the season how the situation is and we'll talk then."
- "[Do you want to stay at Barça?] Barça are an incredible team, we'll see how it goes".
- "It was intense and, as always against Atlético Madrid, difficult."
- "We are happy to have won today."
Torres' red card
- "For me, it's normal."
- "[Torres] He does different things and, in the end, it's the referee's decision, who dit it well."
- "We will see. They will defend like today."
- "They play 100% with the heart and we'll see how it goes."