1. Kevin de Bruyne: €75 million
Forward flamenco aged 24. He has signed for Manchester City from Wolfsburg of Germany.
2. Anthony Martial: €70-80 million
The French striker aged 19 years has left Monaco to sign for Manchester United. The price reported by L'Equipe of €70 million could grow up to €80M depending on variables.
3. Ángel di María: €63 million
The Argentine, 27, has left the Manchester United and joined PSG.
4. Raheem Sterling: €62,5 million
The Jamaican, 20, moved through the local market: Liverpool to Manchester City.
5. Christian Benteke: €46,5 million
Born in Congo 24 years ago, with Belgian nationality, he has changed Aston Villa for Liverpool.
6. Nicolás Otamendi: €44,6 million
Aged 27, the Argentine has left Valencia and has signed for Manchester City.
7. Roberto Firmino: €41 million
Brazilian aged 23, he has left Hoffenheim in the Bundesliga to join Liverpool.
8. Arturo Vidal: €37 million
First signing of the list not related to England. The Chilean, 28, landed at Bayern Munich coming from Juventus.
9. Julian Draxler: €36 million
Movement in the Bundesliga. The German, 21, has changed Wolfsburg for Schalke 04.
10. Mateo Kovacic, Jackson Martínez, Morgan Schneiderlin: €35 million
R. Madrid enters in the Top 10, thanks to the most expensive signing they have done this summer: Croatian Kovacic, 21, from Inter.
Their city rival, At. Madrid, equaled the cost incorporating the Colombian striker Martinez, 28, from Porto.
The third, to Manchester United. French Schneiderlin, 25, is coming from Southampton.
11. Arda Turan: €34 million
Despite the high cost of the Turkish, aged 28, the former At. Madrid player, now in Barcelona, is not placed in the top 10.
(Data from Transfermarkt, except in the case of Anthony Martial)