He also criticised the squabble between Piqué and Arbeloa: "It wasn't the thing to do"
Sergio Ramos gave an interview on Thursday in the radio show El partido de las 12 on Cadena Cope, in which he talked about football trending topics, especially the rivalry with Barça.
Duel with Barça
- "After winning in Camp Nou we put our foot down strongly [...] Morally y psychologically it was tough for them."
- "I am glad [that Barça are not doing great] because we benefit from it [...] Whatever is painful for Barça, is good for Madrid."
Where can Barça lose ground?
- "I hope for it every game [...] every team, the ones up front as well as the ones unfortunately fighting to stay in first division, they will be tough games."
- "The ones who depend on themselves are Barça. If they don't win it, they will lose it alone."
- "We are in the best moment of the season."
Which do you prefer: Barça o Atlético?
- "I don't like any,I'm indifferent.
Squibble Piqué - Arbeloa
- "Maybe it wasn't the way to do. There is no need to go further into this kind of debates, childishnesses that experienced like Piqué would have to avoid."
- "A bit of humour is never a bad thing, to take the edge off, without disrespect."
- "I've always tried to care a lot about my intimacy."
- "Now the result is that what we were complaining about we are now giving it."
- "I'm not fond of displaying it all, nor keeping it all secret, a compromise between the two."
Madrid's player with the most red cards
- "[A dubious honor] Yes [...] If I wasn't here and if I didn't pay I wouldn' have has any."
- "If I played for Barça, I would maybe have had a few less red cards."
- "I admire 'El Cholo'. I like his philosophy and the performance he gets out of his teams, but I don't like pepole acting like victims. He doesn't need that."