Neymar is the only Barça player called by Dunga
Neymar Jr. is the only Brazilian player in Barça called-up for the 2015 Copa America by Brazil's national team coach who, on the other hand said that Rafinha Alcántar is on the players list of reserves. Barça's midfielder, who finally got the reward for the effort and the well done job, is among the 7 footballars that would be used if there was an out player in the squad.
Dunga called 23 pleyrs, among them there is also Miranda, from Atletico Madrid, Marcelo from Real Madrid and Diego Alves from Valencia. Neither Dani Alves nor Adriano will play this tournament, which will be played from June 11 to July 4 in Chile.
The Brazilian team will make their debut next June 14th against Peru.
Called-up players for Brazil
- Goalkeepers: Jefferson (Botafogo), Diego Alves (Valencia) and Marcelo Grohe (Gremio).
- Defenses: Fabinho (Monaco), Marcelo (Real Madrid), Filipe Luís (Chelsea), David Luiz (PSG), Marquinhos (PSG), Miranda (Atletico Madrid), Danilo (Porto) and Thiago Silva (PSG).
- Midfielders: Luiz Gustavo (Wolfsburg), Fernandinho (Manchester City), Elias (Corinthians), Casemiro (Porto), Éverton Ribeiro (Al-Ahli), Douglas Costa (Shakhtar), Willian (Chelsea), Philippe Coutinho (Liverpool) and Roberto Firmino (Hoffenheim).
- Forwards: Neymar (Barça), Robinho (Santos) and Diego Tardelli (Shandong Luneng).
- Rafinha Alcántara (Barça)
- Neto (Fiorentina)
- Gil (Corinthians)
- Felipe Ánderson (Lazio)
- Fred (Shakhtar Donetsk)
- Kaká (Orlando City)
- Leandro Damiao (Cruzeiro)