Under current regulations, weloba.cat provides users information about the cookies used and the reasons for its use , as well as requesting their consent to use them.
The tdp.cat website uses "cookies " own and third parties to provide a better browsing experience and better service . However the user has the option to prevent the generation of cookies and removing them by selecting the appropriate option in your browser. In the case of blocking the use of "cookies" in your browser , you may be certain services or functionality of the website will not be available.
What is a cookie ?
The cookies are a tool used by web servers to store and retrieve information about users . They are small text files that websites send to the browser and stored on the user's computer , be it a computer, a mobile phone or tablet. This information allows you to retrieve information such as your registered user , if available data connection to social networks and data browsing preferences . These data are stored to be remembered when the user visits the page again .
In weloba.cat browse the website , the user is accepting that they can install cookies on your terminal which show the following information:
• Statistical information on the use of the website.
• The activity carried out at the user site ( page views , searches, etc.).
• Connection data in social networks for users who access to your Twitter or Facebook user .
• Latest searches for web services
Type of cookies used
This site requires both cookies temporary session data only while the user accesses the site .
According to the purpose for which process the data through cookies , the website can be used :
Are those that allow the user browsing through the website or application and use of the various options and services that exist . For example, control traffic and data communication , make application for registration or participation in an event, use the security features while browsing and store content for broadcast video or sound.
Are those that allow the user to access the service some general features preset your terminal or the same user defined . For example , language, browser type , through which access to the service, content design selected , geolocation terminal and the locale where you can access the service.
Are those that allow the effective management of advertising spaces have been included on the website or application from which the service is provided . Allow to adapt the advertising content that is relevant to the user and to avoid showing ads that the user has already seen.
Cookies statistical analysis
Are those that allow the monitoring and analysis of user behavior on websites . The information collected through this type of cookies used in the measurement of the activity of the website , application or platform and for profiling users' browsing these sites to make improvements service based on usage data by users.
' Cookies ' third parties
Some websites may install cookies by third parties to manage and improve the services offered. For example , statistical Analytics and Comscore .
How can manage cookies in your browser ?
The user has the option to allow , block or delete cookies installed on your computer by setting your browser options installed on your terminal :
To set permissions related cookies Google Chrome browser :
• Click on the menu on the toolbar .
• Select Settings.
• Click Advanced Options Mostar .
• In the ' Privacy ' click the Settings button content .
• In the section Cookies can configure .
Learn more about Google Chrome
To set permissions related cookies in Mozilla Firefox :
• At the top of the Firefox window click the Tools menu.
• Select Options.
• Select the Privacy panel .
• Firefox is an option you can choose Use custom settings for history to set the options.
Learn more about Mozilla Firefox
To set permissions related cookies in Internet Explorer 9:
• At the top of the Internet Explorer window click the Tools menu.
• Select the Security tab, and use the Delete Browsing History option to remove cookies . Mark the cookies , and then click Remove .
• Select the Security tab, and access settings . Move the slider up to completely block all cookies or totally down to allow all cookies . After that, click OK .
In some browsers you can configure specific rules to manage cookies per site , which offers more precise control over privacy. This means that you can disable cookies for all sites except those which choose .