The midfielder appeared on Juventus' shirt commerical for next season
Paul Pogba transfer saga is getting exciting. This Wednesday two special Barcelona men travelled to Milano to have a meeting with Juventus' representatives. Airedo Braida and Albert Soler will have a meeting with Giuseppe Marotta to sign the midfielder from 18th July.
Once the agreement with Juventus is closed, the next thing to discuss will be the player's demands. According to SPORT, Pogba wants 5 things.
1. Salary. He wants 12 million euros per season. Manchester City have offered these wages to the player. If accepted Pogba would earn more than Neymar, Iniesta or Suarez.
2. New president. The player's agent Mino Raiola will only negotiate with Barcelona's new president after the elections.
3. No rush, he wants to play with Messi. Pogba and his agent have no rush to look for a transfer or sign for another team. Pogba wants to play alongside Leo Messi. He has chosen Barcelona.
4. One more year at Juventus earning double. Pogba wants to play the Champions League this season because of the Euros in the summer 2016 are held in France, his country. Pogba doesn't want to wait until January to play for Barcelona, so he wants to stay at Juventus one season earning double (his current salary is 12 million euros).
5. Raiola? A friend. Sometimes a controversial agent (Barcelona people can remember him from Ibrahimovic's signing), he will only earn his part from the global transfer. Raiola won't receive more money than that.