The centre-back spoke to Mundo Deportivo about the two finals
Gerard Piqué spoke to Mundo Deportivo about the last two matches of the season. The Copa del Rey final against Athletic Club and the Champions League final against Juventus.
These are the Pique's best quotes:
Good team performance
- “I wouldn't have said it in January or at the beginning of the season because you never think you can have the possibility of winning the treble. It's something that only happened once in the history of this club".
- “I am convinced we can do it, but we need to keep our feet on the ground. We know we are playing against two very difficult opponents".
Copa del Rey final
- “We have played a few of them. Anything can happen, it doesn't matter if you are favourites. I remember the Supercup against Shakthar, when we had to reach the extra time to win the match. Back in 2009 against Athletic they scored the first one. We also suffered in the Club World's Cup final against Estudiantes de la Plata".
- “They have Aduriz, a player who has made the greatest season of his life. He's very dangerous".
- “Juve will be more defensive than Athletic and will allow us to have the ball. But they are very dangerous in the counter-attack. Morata showed against Madrid that he is playing very well".
Shave his head if you win the CL?
- “No, I am not one of those. If we win the treble I will be the happiest of the world. We fought hard during the season".