The winger said his opinion on Mourinho changed radically and that he will never celebrate a goal vs Barcelona
This summer, Pedro changed the club he had stayed almost all his life, FC Barcelona, for Mourinho's Chelsea. It was a difficult move, as he explained this Thursday in the newspaper Marca.
A complicated decision
- "It's been a busy summer and it was difficult to sleep some nights... but I think I took the right decision by choosing Chelsea."
- "It was really hard to leave. I talked about that with Luis Enrique during preseason and he supported me."
- "Thanks to Barcelona, I have won and achieved it all."
Last days in Barcelona
- "My last jerseys are those of Spanish Super Cup. I have one of them and my parents have the other."
- "It was hard to see that I wasn't starter in the UEFA Super Cup. But then I came up and I scored... it was really strange."
- "After scoring I felt the anger... I had many things to throw off."
- "I talked a lot with Iniesta. He was a great captain. He asked the club that they let me leave."
First days in England
- "They have really treated very well from the first moment. I have adapted really fast."
- "I think Premier is a very good league for me, because they play a fast soccer. There are many spaces."
- "I didn't sign for United because they didn't decide on time. Valdés' situation had nothing to do with it."
- "I will never celebrate a goal against Barcelona, neither at Camp Nou nor at Stamford Bridge."
Relationship with Mourinho
- "It may sound strange, but Mourinho is really different when you adress to him face by face. He treats you like another one in the family."
- "He loves and respects his players. The criticism he does is to stimulate us."
- "Of course, my opinion on him has really changed."
- "La Masía model has not changed: Barcelona always have new players from the Academy, like Munir, Sandro, Samper..."
- "It's difficult to play in the first team and, if you don't have chances, some end leaving."