The Argentinian of PSG believes that the best for Barça is the attack
Barça are facing next Wednesday Paris Saint-Germain in the Champions League first-leg quarterfinals match. Working for the French team, one Argentinian well-known by Messi and Mascherano. It is Javier Pastore, who was interviewed by Mundo Deportivo newspaper, this Sunday.
These are the most highlighted statements by the midfielder:
- "Barça are one of the best teams in the world and there plays the best player in the world, therefore all rivals may be touched, it was one of the most difficult options."
- "We have very important injuries -Ibra, Verratti, Motta, David Luiz-, but those on their place are great players."
- "Ibra is a star and he's very important in PSG as Leo is for Barça. However, football is a team game and we trust our players beyond individualities."
- "Messi, Neymar and Suárez are great. Barça are a great team, but the best they have is attack."
- "Leo is always deciding. It always helps to have a very different player, but I insist: football is won by a team, not by a player."
- "I've talked with Messi and Mascherano about this qualifying round in the last meeting with Argentina's national team, but we didn't bet."