Jordi Mestre talked to El partido de las 12 about the Copa del Rey final
Jordi Mestre has talked in the show El partido de las 12 about the Copa del Rey final which will be played this Saturday and about the whistles that will be heard when the Spanish anthem sounds. On the other hand he also talked about Dani Alves' situation, about the decision of sacking Zubizarreta, about Luis Enrique and about next elections.
These are his most highlighted statements:
Possible whistles to the anthem
- "I always ask for respect. But I also ask for freedom of speech"
- "We won't broadcast negotiations but Alves has a last offer by us and now he will take the decision"
- "Alves' contract expires and if we weren't counting on him we wouldn't make him an offer"
- "I don't know any full-back that gave so much result to Barça like Alves"
- "The decision of sacking Zubizarreta was taken on the right moment by the President"
- "There will be elections thought they achieve the treble, president Josep Maria Bartomeu already said it"
- "We've always defended the work of the coach and the team. We hang in there, gave it time and results are here"
- "We are delighted with Luis Enrique's work. Moreover, why do we have to ratify something that's already been signed?"
- "I know Luis Enrique, he has one more year of contract and I'm sure he will continue."