Leo Messi and Luis Suárez share the league topscoring position after yesterday's victory against Las Palmas. The Argentinian scored one and the Uruguayan two, which means both have already scored 14 goals in the league this season.
They are the best partnership in Europe football.
- F.C.Barcelona. Messi and Suárez (14 and 14 goals, total 28)
- PSG. Cavani and Lucas Moura (18 and 6 goals, total 24)
- Chelsea. Diego Costa and Eden Hazard (14 and 9 gols, total 23)
- Tottenham. Harry Kane and Dele Alli (13 and 10 gols, total 23)
- Arsenal. Alexis Sánchez and Theo Walcott (14 and 8 gols, total 22)