The Argentinian talked to Tyc Sports about Barça's good moment
Javier Mascherano has talked to Tyc Sports about Barça's good moment, about Leo Messi and about the Champions League round against Bayern Munich. The Argentinian praised his former coach and wanted to appreaciate in public all he taught him.
- "I am at a very good moment, I think I understand the game better than before and this is very important for a football player"
- "We keep the thought of Guardiola's team, but we grow in game aspects and now we have more variety. He taught me forever, and not only about his way of coaching, also about leading a group and giving new concepts. I understand the game better than before"
- "We didn't want to play agianst Bayern, we were misunderstood"
- "I see he's playing a great season, his game evolved a lot. He gives us a lot of attacking chances"
- "Messi gets along very well with Neymar and Suárez. He's very fresh. When this things happen is synonim of positive things"
- "We did what we could, there is sadness and pain, but there's no reproach."