The Argentinian played the whole 90 minutes in the triumph by Barça for 2-0 against PSG this Tuesday
After achieving the ticket to the Champions League semifinals against Paris Saint Germain, Javier Mascherano talked to the media in the press mixed zone at Camp Nou.
The Argentinian considers that is early to say who is the favorite to win the European top title an believes that the most important now is the derby against Espanyol, next Saturday.
These are the words by 'El Jefecito':
- "We know that before starting the season there are thoughts of the team to be on semifinals."
- "It's apparently easy, but sometimes you don't reach and it's difficult. It sees easy, but sometimes you don't reach it and you see difficulties."
- "We are two matches away from playing the Champions final. I wish we will be able to play two great matches and arrive to the final."
- "If we speculated, we would've lost. We have to look for the match and avoid risks."
- "In a lot of parts of the season the coach received a lot of critics, though everybody is expecting and concentrated."