Barcelona coach said Neymar is training but didn't say if he will play
Luis Enrique appeared in press conference in Japan, one day before Club World Cup semifinal against Gangzhou Evergrande. The coach of FC Barcelona warned that the Chinese team can be dangerous and that they have to be prudent. He considered that before talking about a final —which would be played against River Plate— the semifinal must be won:
How to face tomorrow's match
- "I think it won't be easy... we must be prudent. See what happened with America..."
- "We won't commit the mistake of thinking tomorrow there's no opponent."
- "The last months have been intense, but I see the team ok."
- "Neymar is continuing with his process... You might have not seen him training, but this doesn't mean he didn't do so."
- "Him playing the final? I don't like to take risks with injured players... we'll see. Before playing a final, you need to win the semifinal."
- "It's easy to choose one of them. I trust all of them, so there's absolute guarantee whoever plays."
Winning Club World Cup
- "The culés, the players, the president, myself... we are all excited about this title. It would be a fantastic way to end the year."
The semifinal's opponent
- "Robinho is 31 years old, an age to keep playing. He is a top player."
- "They have Paulinho, Robinho, Ekelson... the right-back could play in Spain... they did it well against América. It won't be easy."
- "We have analyzed Guangzhou: they play well, the captain is good... sorry I don't remember the names..."
- "They are a good mix of Chinese, Corean and Brazilian players."