The coach said holidays were good for players
Luis Enrique appeared in press conference one day before the Liga match against Betis (Wednesday at 8.30 pm CET.) The coach explained holidays were good for players, as he saw them training really hard. He also talked about possible signings... and departures.
Here you have his best statements:
Match vs Betis
- "Betis have always generated problems to Barça. They have many skillful players."
- "I don't think draws against Valencia and Depor have an influence on us".
Players' physical conditions
- "After watching them training these last days, I'm sure holidays were good for them. They are fresh."
- "My objective is that we are better than last season."
- "Aleix Vidal and Arda Turan are really looking forward to playing."
- "Brining Denis Suárez back could be a good solution."
- "I don't rule out departures..."
Assessment of the year
- "I like to do assessments at the end of the season. Doing it now makes no sense."
- "My years start in August and end in June. Now we are about to finish the first half of the year."