The coach wanted to congratulate Barça for the 35 games unbeaten streak
Paco Jémez was very unsatisfied with the referees' performance in the Rayo-Barça game. So much that he did not want to consider Iñaki Vicandi Garrido.
- "I didn't see any referee, today, here."
Jémez: "Yo no he visto ningún árbitro hoy aquí".https://t.co/HFIYqpddX0— La casa del fútbol (@casadelfutbol) 3 de març de 2016
The red cards' weight
- "You never know, I think that it played a role, to play with 9 men against an opponent of Barça's quality is complicated, but I can imagine the result wouldn't have been so big."
- "I can't do anything about it [...], we have to leave it and concentrate on what we can do."
- "The maximum requirement with which Barça forced us to play will make us better."
- "It's a loss against an opponent that I want to congratulate. They haven't lost for 35 games for a reason."