- Team: Sporting de Gijón
- Remarks: He had more importance in the first half of the season than in the second. He played 36 of the 38 La Liga games, but only 24 as a starter. It has been a good season for the Croatian midfielder and his team managed to avoid relegation to stay one more year in the first division. Halilovic however has ended it with the disappointment of not being called up to play the Euros with Croatia.
- Future: He will look to be loaned out again.
- Teams: Internazionale FC and Real Betis
- Remarks: Out of opportunities in the Serie A, he needed to switch teams and come back to Spanish La Liga. He played 13 games with Real Betis, where he arrived during the winter transfer window..
- Future: He will come back to Barcelona to look for another loan or a transfer. His contract expires in 2018.
- Teams: FC Porto and Fiorentina
- Remarks: He found in Italy the game time he lacked in Portugal. With La Viola, Tello played 13 games, 12 as a starter, scored 2 goals and gave 3 assists..
- Future: His contract with Barça expires on June the 30th of 2016. His two-year loan has come to an end and he will have to find a new team.
- Team: West Ham
- Remarks: 12 games this season, less than the previous one in which he even was the team's captain. This year, Bilic didn't give him all he trust and he ended up being out of the squad for the last few games of the Premier League season.
- Future. He still has one year on his contract with Barça. He has been linked with China, he might look for a new challenge away from Catalonia.
Denis Suárez (buy-back transfer)
- Team: Villarreal
- Remarks: Great season for the young winger with the Yellow Submarine. He shined in La Liga, where he played 33 games, 25 as a starter. But it was on the European stage that his performance stood out. Reaching the Europa League semi-finals with Villarreal (lost to Liverpool), he gave 6 assists (best player in that category) and scored a screamer against Napoli in the Round of 32. He improved a lot, and earned a lot of experience. So much that Barça decided to get him back.
- Future: He will come back at Barça from the 1st of July. He had joined Villarreal on a 4-year contract, that was to expire on June the 30th of 2019. The amount of the transfer as not been communicated yet, as the transfer window officially opens on July the 1st. He should stay in the squad and fight for some game time. He might be used to rest one of the three gems upfront.
Regarding the two other players for whom Barça have a buy-back option, Adama Traoré (Aston Villa) and Gerard Deulofeu (Everton), the Blaugrana should not get them back. Adama's season has been tough, as he was out injued for a large part of it, and could not give a hand to his teammates that ended up being relegated from the Premier League. When back in the team, the coach Eric Black didn't seem as willing to start him as Rémi Garde was at the start of the season. He might be tempted to stay in the Premier League, if he receives good offers. His contract with the Villains expires on June the 30th, 2020. As for Gerard Deulofeu, his season was like Everton's, very average. The Toffees missed out on European football, even though they could have had taken advantage of the crazy year English football has witnessed, with Leicester winning the title. Instead, Deulofeu's teammates could not combine their talents with efficiency, resulting in a disappointing result for such a gifted team (Lukaku, Barkley, Mirallas, Stones, Baines...) and Roberto Martínez being sacked. Deulofeu has his contract with Everton expiring on June the 30th of 2018.