Because of the Champion's League game between Barça and Arsenal, which will take place this Wednesday, 16th of March at Camp Nou, and in harmony with the level 4 of anti-terrorist alert, FC Barcelona and the Catalan Police established a list of exceptional mesures to increase the spectators' security at Camp Nou. Here they are:
- The accesses and doors to the stadium will be opened two hours before the game (6.45 p.m.). It is recomended to all fans to come in advance to Camp Nou.
- To be able to access the stadium it is compulsory to present the entrance, the season ticket and the 'socio' card. In no case will be enabled the entrance to someone presenting only the 'socio' card.
- It will be impossible to enter Camp Nou with large bags, cases, backpacks or fanny packs.
- There will be a complete and thourough search in each access of the stadium.
- There will be a control for vehicles and train users inside the stadium, in the stadium's accesses and in the interior car park.
- The authorised vehicles in the enclosure of the stadium will also have to show, necessarily, their accreditation, with no exception. All the passengers of those vehicles will also have to show their corresponding accreditation, ticket to the game or the 'socio' card with the season ticket.
- The Club car parks opened to the public without subscription will be closed from 8 a.m. on Wednesday 16 of March. From that time vehicles and motorbikes that are still there, except for the buses that will be able to stay until 2 p.m., will be removed.
- Parking will be impossible (vehicles and motos) in the perimeter of the Camp Nou from 8 a.m. on Wednesday 16th of March.