The striker from Juventus believes Barça have the best players in the world
The Argentine striker of Juventus, Paulo Dybala, was interviewed in the Television Mega. He talked about Barça, Messi and the Champions League. He believes FC Barcelona or Bayern will win the top European competition.
- "I'm proud to hear an idol like Messi say I could be a good successor. It means I'm working fine and that I have to follow this way."
- "When I played with the national team, he was injured and we didn't coincide. If everything is alright, I will meet him in the future."
- "They have been playing like this for many years, since Guardiola came."
- "They have the best players of the moment. There's no other team like Barça when attacking."
- "It's not easy to know who will win Champions League this year, because there are the eight strongest teams in Europe."
- "Probably Barça or Bayern Munich will win the current edition of UCL."
- "His job is remarkable. All that we play in this position would like to score as many goals as him."
- "They do a good game. They have a new coach and it's difficult he manages them to play as he would like with so little time."
- "I came from a very little town, where illusions are really big... but they end up being a memory, because it's really difficult to reach them."
- "When my father died, I was really young (I was 12.) I try to have the best memories of him. Sadly he couldn't see all he would have liked to see about me."
- "Coming to such a big club is a dream come true. It was a big step forward, because I'm still young (22 years old.)"
- "It's fantastic to be here, but you can't relax. There's no time for that here."