The Portuguese was very relaxed, with no pressure and constantly doing jokes
Cristiano Ronaldo appeared next to Messi and Neymar in the Ballon d'Or press conference. We could see a really likeable Cristiano, more than ever, constantly doing jokes. He even confessed he would like to have Mess's left leg.
Here's his best statements:
- "It's a special award. You work hard during the year, not just collective but also individual awards."
- "Being serious about my job is they key. Being here for the eight time is not a coincidence. Talent without work is nothing."
- "Since I was given the chance to wear number 7, it's been my lucky number."
- "Messi has more chances to win today. And probably Neymar. But all three are here for own merits."
- "What would I want to have from Messi? His left foot isn't bad... mine isn't bad either, but..."