The Portuguese also admitted he loves to get individual awards
Cristiano Ronaldo was interviewed at the radio station talkSPORT. The Portuguese was sincere and admitted he likes to get individual awards. He also praised Leo Messi. Here you have his main statements:
Relationship with Messi
- "It's normal that the media say rivalry between us is personal... but my relationship with Messi is good."
- "He is fantastic as a professional and as a player. Our enmity is an invention of the media."
- "I have to put up with it. I can't complain. If you worry about that you can live your life."
- "Being the best player in the world is fantastic, but not the most important thing. For me it's important to be at the highest level season after season."
- "I think I will be playing for 5 or 6 more years. I want more and more awards and titles. I love it."
Coming back to Premier
- "You never know what can happen in the future. I'm happy in Madrid, but I don't know what will happen."
- "People know I love Manchester United. It was fantastic to be there."