The goalkeeper also explains how his relationship with Mourinho went
Iker Casillas was the main focus of this Wednesday's edition of the program "En la tuya o en la mía" (In yours or in mine) of TV Channel 'La 1' as the host of Bertín Osborne, in Porto. The former Madrid goalkeeper talked largely about his past in the Spanish capital.
Young aspiring player
- "The first game I played was horrible."
- "There were 300 boys wanting to go pro. Of all, I was the only one in the team to make it. This is the reality: of 300, there are 299 dreams that are crushed on the way."
The best player in the world
- "It's difficult to choose. I had Cristiano as a teammate and he made me improve."
- "I had to face Messi and he screwed me anytime he wanted."
- "I have to go for my boy, so Cristiano."
- "Our relationship began to change when the team wasn't doing so great in the 2012-13 season."
- "Ja saps com va això, quan les coses van bé tots som alts, guapos... Quan van malament, de seguida aquest és no sé que, i aquest és no sé quants..."
- "You already know how it goes, when things are great we're all tall, beautiful...When they're not all of a sudden this one is like this, that one is like that..."
- "In the end, it's in those moments that we have to stay together the most."
- "He didn't like it at all that I talked with Xavi and Puyol."
Vicente del Bosque
- "It hurts to see that Madrid can't appreciate what he has meant for the club, although I can't criticise the club."
His stay in Porto
- "I got away from the pressure in Portugal. In Madrid I always was the enemy of the controversy."