The former captain said he is confident with Barça: "they are playing really well"
Former Barça captain, Carles Puyol, was interviewed in the Catalan radio station RAC1, as he was promoting a mobile app called Epidemia, a typical killing-monster game whose earnings will be used for the fight against AIDS. Puyol talked about Barça, saying he really trust his former mates to end the season very well, and he also admitted he really misses playing football.
- "I really see them very well. They are playing fabulously, like a compact team, and fighting for all the titles."
- "I really trust the team, like always."
- "The team is really united. If they keep like this, everything will end well."
- "I really miss playing football and competing. Luckily I have an amazing family and this compensates."
- "Despite now I'm not planning to be coach, I'd like to have the qualification to do so. I'm sure I will learn something."
- "Sometimes I think about coming back. But I only want to do so if I'm 100% fit."
- "I still have problems on my knee. I'm still under a recovery process. I may be 70-80% fit."