Stoke City striker spoke to Weloba about Barça news, Xavi's departure and gave an advice to Sergi Roberto
Bojan Krkic is recovering from a knee injury that suffered at the middle of the season. The Stoke City striker spoke to Weloba about Barça, Luis Enrique, Messi, Xavi's departure and he even gave an advice to Sergi Roberto.
- "I don't like to compare this Barça with Guardiola's one. It's two very different teams. You can't compare the style of play or the evolution of the team. Now they are playing very well, they have won one title and is about to win two more".
- "Barça are favourites in both finals, not for the opponents, but for their own performances and the players they have got. Barça depends on themselves".
- "I think that Messi is leading this team, he's the one with the team on his back every match. The team is balanced but the leader is Messi".
- "It's all about periods... We also said.. What we will do without Valdes? It's the sad part of this sport, when you are there people it seems you'll be there forever, but the day after you retire, there's another player there. Now it's Rakitic, who is a very good footballer. Xavi will be remembered as one of the club's best players of all-time".
- "Every player has his way of leaving. Another thing is how the media sees it. Both times I came back to Camp Nou I felt loved by the fans".
- "I told him that is the right moment to leave. They must be selfish if they don't play many minutes. Sergi, playing for Stoke for example or another team... he needs to go to a team where he can play the minutes he needs".
- Did you see Xavi's farewell? Yes, in the TV.
- Champions League final? At home with friends. 1-2.
- Winning a treble is... unrepeatable
- Best Bojan yet to come? Yes!
- Will you come back to Barça? Wherever the football leads me.
- One coach. Frank Rijkaard.
- Alves has to continue? Yes.
- Best right back of the Premier League? Ivanovic
- 2 players you will signe for Stoke?: Busquets and Luis Suárez