The French coach talked in press conference before the match against Barça in the Champions League quarterfinals
PSG coach, Laurent Blanc, talked in press conference before the match versus Barça in the Champions League quarterfinals. The French coach explained that Motta's injury is not as severe as firstly though. Anyway he said it would be difficult for him to play. He also praised Leo Messi and said that PSG had not done any offer to Dani Alves... yet.
Here you have his best statements:
- "We haven't made a concrete offer to Alves yet. We are not in the market period. He is one of the best full-backs in Europe."
- "Individual marks on Messi would be the best for him, but we would see a player of us sent-off soon."
- "He is a player capable of scoring 50 or 60 goals... and when he scores 40 he is criticized."
Clash vs Barça
- "We have analyzed the match. I have seen his draw vs Sevilla this morning. It's useful to know what we have to do or we have to avoid. Not many teams like us have scored three goals to Barça."
- "In the group stage Barça showed they can score at any time."
- "Barcelona's style has not changed much. Same philosophy and trying to have the opponent on their field, recovering high and tiring them with many passes."
- "Motta's injury is less severe than we though, but we need a miracle for him to play."