FC Barcelona's president also said Neymar would be renewed soon
This Monday, FC Barcelona's president, Josep Maria Bartomeu, was interviewed in the radio station Catalunya Ràdio, where he talked about the summer market and also about the near renewal of Neymar. Here you have his statements:
No more signings
- "If there aren't major changes, like a severe injury, there won't be any more signing this summer. We are really happy with the current squad."
- "Pedro will come back to Barcelona someday. I don't know how, but he will."
- "Neymar has a €190 million clause and he won't leave. We want him to retire here."
- "In some months we will start talking about Neymar's renewal. We won't him to stay here for many more years."
- "I hope the three finalists to the Ballon d'Or were Messi, Suárez and Neymar, our three forwards."
- "I think Messi will win the next individual trophies... he is the best in the world."