According to UEFA's history books, there's none
Can Barcelona overcome the 4-0 of Paris and reach the quarterfinals of the Champions League this season? According to UEFA's latest study in their website, no. They give Barça a 0% chance of going trough, according to the history of results of the competition.
About the other matches
- Nàpols (22,8%) vs Reial Madrid (77,2%), after the 3-1 of the first leg.
- Arsenal (1,2%) vs Bayern de Munich (98,8%) after the 5-1 of the first leg.
- Borussia Dortmund (40,6%) vs Benfica (59,4%) after the 1-0 of the first leg.
- Juventus (97,3%) vs Porto (2,7%) after the 0-2 of the first leg.
- Leicester (48,9%) vs Sevilla (51,1%) after the 2-1 of the first leg.
- Atlètic de Madrid (96,6%) vs Bayer Leverkusen (3,4%) after the 2-4 of the first leg.
- Mònaco (40%) vs Manchester City (60%) after the 5-3 of the first leg.