Barça are leaders with 90 points, 4 ahead Real Madrid
The triumph against Real Sociedad and Real Madrid's draw against Valencia this Saturday leave Barça 4 points ahead Real and very close to proclaiming La Liga champions.
Barça are to face Atletico Madrid at Calderón next Sunday May 17 and against Deportivo Corunya at home in the last fixture. Real Madrid on the other hand, play against Espanyol away and against Getafe at Bernabéu.
Barça will be champions if...
- If Barça win both matches, regardless of what Real Madrid do.
- If Barça lose both matches, and Real Madrid, lose both, draw them both, or if they lose one and draw the other one.
- If Barça draw both matches, and Real Madrid only win one.
- If Barça lose and draw, and Real win and draw, draw both matches or lose them both.
Real Madrid will be champions if...
- If Barça lose both matches, and Real win both matches.
- If Barça lose both matches, and Real win one and lose the other one. In this case, both teams would we equalized at 90 points and La Liga would be for the Whites because they have the goal average in favour.
- If Barça draw both matches, and if Real Madrid win both matches. In this case, both teams would be tied at 92 points and La Liga would be for the Whites thanks to the goal average.
- If Barça lose and draw, and Real win both matches.