The Uruguayan only completed one La Liga match out of the six last ones
Luis Suárez left the stadium Los Cármenes, on Saturday, with a bittersweet taste. Although he participated in the first goal, being the scorer of the second and giving the third to Messi, the Uruguayan didn't like to not being able to complete the match.
Discomfort was on his face and it didn't disappear since at minute 77 Luis Enrique called him to be replaced by Pedro Rodríguez.
With a serious face, the player shaked his head in negation, regretting he had to watch the match the final of the match from the bench. A feeling which is repeating, the player only played one whole match out of the six last ones:
- 20th Fixture. Elche- Barça: 0 minutes (substitute)
- 21th Fixture. Barça- Villarreal: 78 minutes (starter)
- 22th Fixture. Athletic Club- Barça: 80 minutes (starter)
- 23th Fixture. Barça- Levante: 23 minutes (substitute)
- 24th Fixture. Barça- Málaga: 90 minutes (starter)
- 25th Fixture. Granada- Barça: 77 minutes (starter)
The total of 16 played Fixture in the home competition, only 7 times he played the whol 90 minutes as starter.
Better at Champions League
In the Champions League, Suárez left eht pitch playing the whole time in three out of four duels, when he played, against Ajax, Paris Saint-Germain and Manchester City. Only against Apoel, the Uruguayan was replaced at minute 77.
Copa del Rey
At last, Luis Enrique decided to leave Suárez until the end in all the matches that the forward played, even though he rests a lot in this competition, Suárez was starter in four matches and he finished them all.