The defender said in an interview that Madrid are in a bad situation
Pepe is usually a polemical player on the field and when interviewed he also says what he thinks. The Real Madrid player was interviewed by the radio station COPE, where he talked about the current situation of his team, before they face Barça next March 22.
- "Barça are favorite: they play home, with their supporters... but it's a Clásico and anything can happen."
- "We are not afraid of conceding many goals. We must play like if it was the last match of our lifes."
- "We are in a bad moment, but we have quality and we didn't forget how to play football."
- "Neymar recovered Brazil's joy previously performed by Ronaldinho or Ronaldo".
- "Messi is a very great footballer. He had some bad months, but no-one can doubt about what he has done."
R. Madrid's situation
- "There was a lack of good attitude against Schalke. We run a lot but not as a team."
- "Whistles of our supporters hurt but they have the right to do so."
- "It really hurts to see Schalke coming home and scoring four goals."
- "We want to change dynamics. We are the same players everyone considered unbeatable two months ago."
- "I have no doubts Ancelotti must continue. He is a very good coach and he has given many things with little time."
- "He has really helped me a lot."
- "We are more intense with Ancelotti than with Mourinho."