City's coach talked in press conference before the Champions League match
This Tuesday Barça and Manchester City will face each other in the second leg of the Champions League round of 16. This Monday, City's coach, Manuel Pellegrini talked in press conference. He praised Agüero and Messi and confirmed Milner is 100% fit.
- "I hope that this year we will do it, our team is in a good moment"
- "It is very important to win, after that the best result is not to concede goals at home"
- "The main thing is to try to fight for possession of the ball... to try to press Barça back"
- James Milner is 100% fit
- We have to prove in the 90 minutes tomorrow we are in good form. It's important that key individual players play well
- "He is a very important player, but we can play without him."
Last season's 4-1
- “We didn't change our style. We tried to play our style in a different way, but we didn't find the proper one."
- “Before losing against Málaga, they had won 11 matches in a row. I'm expecting the same Barça as always."
Leo Messi - Sergio Agüero
- “I think Agüero is one of the best 5 players in the world and he is in a very good state of mind before two fantastic matches in the Premier League."
- "When Agüero is fit it's very difficult to stop him."
- “We can't only focus on Messi because they also have Suárez, Neymar, Iniesta... many great players."
- "Messi is the best, but if we place 3 or 4 players to stop... the other are free."