Barça, PSG, Juventus and Bayern
Barcelona can win the three titles this season: La Liga, Champions League and Copa del Rey. There are only 3 teams in Europe than can reach the same this season: PSG, Bayern Munich and Juventus.
They already did it on 2012/2013 under Jupp Heynckes and now Pep Guardiola will try to achieve it again.
- League: They have 10 more points than the second in the table, Wolfsburg.
- Cup: This Wednesday the qualified for the semifinals after beating Leverkusen. Thiago Alcantara scored the decisive goal in the penalty shoot-out and they will face Borussia Dortmund in the semifinals.
- Champions: They face Julen Lopetegui's Porto in the quarterfinals.
They may be not favourites to win the Champions League but the Italian giants are always a difficult team.
- League: League leaders with 14 points more than Roma.
- Coppa Italia: Already qualified for the final, they will face Lazio.
- Champions: They face Monaco in the quarterfinals.
PSG already won one title and they could win four more! They won the French Supercup against Guingamp and this weekend they could win the Coupe de la Ligue against Bastia.
- Ligue1: Leaders with one more point than Olympique Lyon and five more than Marseille.
- Cup: They qualified for the final. 30th May against Auxerre.
- Champions: Barça opponents on the quarterfinals.