Neymar talked to the magazine Samba Foot about PSG, the canarinha and his Barça teammates
Neymar talked to the magazine Samba Foot about the Champions League qualifying round against PSG and about his teammates Leo Messi and Luis Suárez, to whom he expects to have the best titles. On the other hand he also talked about Dunga and his teammate in Brazil, Thiago Silva, to whom he will face in Champions League and he considers him to be one of the best centre-backs in the world.
These are the most highlighted statements:
- "Messi, Luis Suárez are two great players who, with me, we try to help the team the best we can. We are in a good moment in the season and I trust we will be able to get the best title for the team."
Qualifying round against PSG
- "It will be a great match where two great teams with great players will face each other. This means that there will be a great show."
- "PSG are a great team, that have a lot of individualities. We know they did a great footballer show."
- "He's one of the best defenses in the world. I think it's a great pleasure for me to play with him. He's a great person and I think he will keep making history either in PSG and in Brazil."
- "He's a great coach, who showed his qualities either as coach and as leader. He always tries to make us better, and the most important, he created a good environment in the team."