"Oasis", "Joy Division" or "The Charlatans", artists that support Manchester City
The rivalry at City of Manchester is not only footballer, but also musical. Artists of music that were born in the city have to chose between Manchester City or United. Actually, the songs that sound at Etihad, don't do it at Old Trafford. Citizens' great supporters, talking about music, are Oasis of Gallagher brothers.
This is what some songs that sound at the stadium say so. Some other artists that have always gave support to City are Joy Division, with their singer Ian Curtis or The Charlatans.
Before the match
1. "Badly Drown Boy", it will be the scenario and he will mellow the fans before the match at Etihad Stadium between Citizens and Barça.
2. "Blue Moon", by Billy Holiday. City's hymn is a classic before the match.
- "Pawnding", by Doves. It always sounds before the matches at Etihad Stadium.
During the match
- "Yaya Song". A version of the song "No Limit" by the group Unlimitted.
- "Hey Jude", The Beatles.
- The song dedicated to the coach Manuel Pellegrini which says: "Sheikh Mansour went to Spain in a Lamborghini, brought as back a manager, Manuel Pellegrini".
- The song of City's supporters dedicated to Pablo Zabaleta: "Oooh Pablo Zabaleta, he is the fucking man, he is an Argentinian, he's harder than Jaap Stam / He plays in Blue & White, for Pellegrini's men, and when we win the league, we'll sing this song again, Ohhhhhh...".
- The song dedicated to Vincent Kompany, a version of the song "Mrs. Robinson" by Simon&Garfunkel. The song says: "Here's to you Vincent Kompany, City loves you more than you will know, Wooaaaooh...".
After the match
- "Roll with it" by Oasis. Gallagher brothers (Liam and Noel), are Manchester City's true fans and they always close matches at Etihad with this song.