Ramalho spoke with Weloba about Neymar and Douglas momentum
Muricy Ramalho is a Brazilian coach who trained Neymar at Santos and Douglas at Sao Paulo. Nowadays Ramalho continues at Sao Paulo and coaches Gabriel Boschilla, one of the players related to Barcelona.
Ramalho spoke to Weloba about Neymar, Douglas and Boschilla.
- "He is too young, he still need experience. He is just starting.
- "For Barça B he might be allright because he needs to finish his formation. He needs time to be ready for the first-team. Here he's playing 1 out of 2 matches".
Neymar's adaptation to Barcelona
- "Neymar arrived to Barcelona with a lot of respect to Messi. And he was already an incredible footballar. He has now fully adapted and ganed confidence. He will be one of the best players of the world".
- "Messi is still the best and Neymar respects this, but in the future Neymar will overcome him".
Partnership Messi - Neymar
- "The partnership between Messi and Neymar is already the best of the world"
Controvery with Neymar's signing
- "All these things happening make no good for the player, because he should be more calmed".
- "When Barça appeared and Neymar had the chance to go, I knew what was going to happen. I wanted him to go to Barcelona because it's the perfect team for him".
- "His problem is his personality. Barça is a very important team. There's nothing similar between how Sao Paulo played and how Barça did. He didn't handle the pressure well. There are players that adapt quick, other don't. Barça signed him because he's a good player.
- "He needs calm. It's not easy to arrive at Barça and play. He didn't have luck but if he has patience he will adapt. When Alves leaves he will play".