First draw of the official season after 5 fixtures
Draw in La Rosaleda in a rather modest match by Barça that couldn't overcome Malaga's defensive line. First points of the season that go away after 5 fixtures. Luis Enrique's men keep ahead of the classification even though the bump. Douglas played a discreet match and he was replaced. Barça only attacked little but was strong in defense.
The 5 points of the match:
1. Bad condition of the turf. The pitch of La Rosaleda wasn't at its best state during the match. Some players slipped and the turf got worse as the time advanced. Barça's circulation didn't fow.
2. No chance to unbalance. First half with only a few clear goal occasions. Even having the control of the game, Barça wasn't able to beat the team from Andalucia. Danger came during occasional actions started by Messi. Barça incomfortable in La Rosaleda.
3. Munir and Sandro trying to change the script. At minute 64 the two youth team players replaced Pedro and Neymar. The match demanded a shake and Luis Enrique didn't hesitate to make changes. Messi at the right wing, Sandro through the centre of the strikers line and Munir through the left.
4. Debut and replacement of Douglas. Modest match of the Brazilian full-back, who didn't transmitted security in the right wing. He received a yellow card during the second half and this conditioned his situation. Luis Enrique replaced him for Adriano at minute 73
5. Goalless draw. First lost points by Barça in La Liga against Malaga, that played good in defense. Barça grounded and they couldn't find the way to Kameni's goal. Luis Enrique's men didn't shoot on target. By his side, Bravo wasn't demanded much by the Javi Gracia's team.