The Turk considers they are not suffering from his absence
Arda Turan left the discipline of At. Madrid this summer. While waiting the moment to debut with Barcelona, he can play with the national team of Turkey. This Wednesday he analyzed Atlético Madrid, his former team and next Barcelona's opponent, as well as an opponent in Champions League group stage for Galatasary, the Turk team:
Relation with At. Madrid
- "Atlético Madrid will always be in my heart."
Analysis of the team
- "At. Madrid have always been a hard team and this haven't changed. They have won the two first matches."
- "When I was there, I could see that the opponents could play well against us and lose."
- "They have the best defensive system in the world, the most accurate. When they defend together and close, it's really difficult to attack."
- "I told Galatasaray to be aware of set-pieces actions."
- "If they attack fast, they can find space and made them commit mistakes."