The Brazilian had some fun in a TV program
This Thursday Dani Alves participated in a TV program (Late motiv, at Movistar TV.) The player had some fun dancing (as you can see on the video) and he was also interviewed and talked about Barça and soccer in general.
The world of soccer
- "It seems I play soccer for money, but it's not true! I play soccer because I love it."
- "When I leave soccer I will try to avoid knowing something about it."
- "It's every time more prostituted and complicated. Every time we talk less about soccer."
- "Being something you love, you end up tiring yourself and losing interest about staying in this world."
Winning the treble again
- "We have an incredible challenge and I think that having challenges is what moves human beings."
- "We did an incredible season and this year we are at the same level, so we think we can do another amazing season."
- "A player lives to reach this moment and enjoy it."
Relationship in the squad
- "We are a lot of men together. It would not be etic to explain all the things that have happened."
- "You can't explain everything, as it's part of our privacy. What happens in the dressing room, stays in the dressing room."