The french defender has answered the questions through twitter with the Champions League account
Éric Abidal was member of the best Barça of the history. After so many years, Abidal talked through the twitter Champions League account. The french player talked about his past and his former teammates.
These are their answers:
The best Clásico
- "The 5-0 at Camp Nou was an incredible moment".
The best coaches with he has worked with
- "Claude Puel, Gérard Houllier and the best of the world... Guardiola!"
The best player of the world
- "Leo Messi".
Top 3 players with he has played with (without Messi)
- "Thierry Henry, Eto'o and Zidane".
A player of his position
- "Layvin Kurzawa".
The hardest rivals
- "Cristiano, Ibra, Eto'o and Beckham".
The favourite sentence
- "If you are happy, I'm hapy"
- About my life.... "Nothing is impossible"
The best moments of my career
- "Two Champions League, and my first match after the operation that I played against Madrid in semifinals".